The prominent features of the house are it’s two old original Java houses called “Joglos”. The term "Joglo" is used to refer to the distinctive type of Javanese roof with a rising central part of roof supported by four or more main wooden columns (saka guru). The roof is formed as a pyramid-like structure with the central part taller and steeper. It is said that the roof of Joglo is constructed to mimic a mountain. The Joglosin Villa Theo are all in old teak wood. The master bedroom and four guest rooms are newly built in Balinese style, with a beautiful porch.
The owners have searched to offer a unique place where you feel at home and where beauty is everywhere. All bedrooms are exclusively decorated with carefully selected antics and objects. All combined together to create an elegant, tropical and relaxing ambiance.
Bedroom Amenities :
- 5 Bedrooms Private Pool Villa
- Cable TV in all rooms Air conditioning in all rooms and bathrooms/dressing
- Private open air shower in all rooms
- Open-airbathtubs in 2 rooms
- Inside bath tub in master bathroom
- Outside terrace with armchairs
- Safety box in all dressings
- King size first quality beds
Property's total area: 3,000 m2
Size of Residence: 750 m2
Total bedroom: 5
Size of Garden: 1,500 m2
Size of Pool: 20 x 6m
Parking spots (# of): 2 vehicles
Main Dining table: 10 seats
Safety Box: 5
Villa Theo is fully serviced by:
- On site villa manager - Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- One full-time cook - Preparation of both local and international cuisine. A menu is provided, and the cook will do all the market shopping at your charge.
- Three maids - Responsible for housekeeping duties and providing waiter service around the grounds and buildings of the property.
- Three security guards - Their duties are to patrol the grounds and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security.
- Two gardeners and pool attendant - Tending to the garden and the grounds of the villa. They ensure that the facilities of the villa run smoothly during your visit.
Villa Theo is a sublime base to discover Bali and it’s enchanting atmosphere. The villa is situated in a quiet and bucolic area and only 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport, in Umalas, the north area of what is known as Seminyak. This is the place where you find the greatest concentration of fine restaurants with its world-class chefs, elegantly stylish boutiques and hip nightlife with well-known places such as KuDeTaand Potatoe Head.